Location and Surroundings
The small town character in this small sea island is what you may have been craving for as a necessary distraction from ordinary life. Located on the south of Naples, Collier Country, it serves as the largest of the Ten Thousand Islands and features six miles of heavenly beach areas of white sand. With over a 100 miles comprised of canals and a yacht club, boaters can find their paradise in Marco Island; with a gold club, it can provide hours of fun in the outdoors.
Exotic waterfront resorts, villas, one historical inn and a host of motels are some of the properties which dot the landscape. Some of the properties which you may hit up include the Marco Beach Ocean resort, the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa, the Olde Marco island Inn an Suites, the Boat House Motel and the Marco island Lakeside Inn. Tourists aiming to hit up the golf courses in Marco Island Fl can definitely gravitate towards or at least find themselves checking out the JW Marriot Marco Island Beach Resort, with spa facilities and golf clubs worth millions of dollars.
Food and Dining
You may naturally find yourself wondering whether the seafood around the island with fishing and boating opportunities is anything of significance – and you’d be right! Fresh Gulf seafood can be indulged in, at Snook Inn, Fin Bistro, Café de Marco, Little Bar Restaurant and Stan’s Idle Seafood Restaurant. The authentic Italian cuisine is a staple of Sale E Pepe.
Activities and Nearby Attractions
Apart from boating and fishing, Marco Island earns repute as the “Golf Capital of the World”, so you would definitely be missing out if you did not check the best golf courses around Marco Island. We at Marco Island Golf Cart Rentals are here to provide you a thorough experience and let you travel around stores, beaches and restaurants. Just rent a golf cart with us and explore the island, worry-free. Some of the best courses in Marco island and the Naples Area include J W Marriot’s Marco Island Golf – the newly redesigned course that features the Faido Golf Institute instruction program.
Apart from hitting up the best golf courses in Marco Island, here are some other ways in which you can pass your time:
● The world-famous Everglades National park is nearby, with animals such as the famous Florida alligator as well as other endemic wildlife, on which you may feast your eyes.
● The estuaries nearby are laden with mangrove trees, and such are hotspots for activities such as shelling and canoeing. Kayaks are available for rental. Any lover of patterned shell can walk along the sand bars and locate whelks, scallops and olive shells.
● Exotic birds make their home on this secluded wild land, including wood storks, egrets, herons, pelicans and spoonbills.
● Fishing is an important activity practised by the local population, but also an act of recreation which any visitor may practise in. if you are an enthusiast, you may find yourself reeling in redfish, trout, snook, tarpon, pompano, kingfish and grouper.
● Archaeological enthusiasts may hit up this treasure-trove of ancient American Civilization, littered with relics from the time of the Calusa Indians. In fact, artefacts such as the Key Marco Cat Sculpture got unearthed here. You may also find other exciting remnants from the past like the burial mounds, an !883 historic inn, island marinas, whatever rubble remains from the Caxambas Clam Colony and last but definitely not least, the Marco Island Witch Watchtower.
● Resort boutiques and specialty shops around Marco Island provide you with swimming costumes, casual wear and even the finest designer art. Coloured with a tint of local flavours and intriguing mementos, shopping may provide you a break from exploration before you finally settle in for the night. Important places to visit include the Naples Outlet Center and the Marco Island Gift Shop for Arts.
How to reach
● To reach Marco Island, take Exit 101 from I-75 before heading south on Collier Boulevard for about twenty miles.
● Private jet service as well as charter flight, is offered by the Marco Island Executive Airport.
Why Choose Marco Island Golf Cart Rentals
Golf carts offer not only more space to seat the entire family, but do so in the comfort of an open-air, environmentally friendly four-wheeler. The preference of Marco Island golf cart rentals over kayaks, bikes or any other form of transportation – not just for the nouveau rich but also the common man – can be attested to the following few factors:
● Electric golf cars offer a mode of transportation not only for ardent golfers and their families but also for regular tourists. Not only such resorts… but also shopping malls, beaches and food courts are seeing an influx of these vehicles. Notwithstanding the presence of golf near Marco Island of any golf courses near Marco Island whatsoever, these carts can help you travel around in a jiffy. Their zero emission rates, along with the size of their wheels make these homely cars the perfect choice and part of why we urge you to pick golf cart rentals in Marco Island in Florida.
● These carts are perfect for sightseeing and roaming around the nature-lands. Here’s your chance to opt for eco-friendly roaming measures!
● Engine noises are minimized and customer satisfaction is increased. Don’t believe us? Check out what our happy buyers are saying on golf courses around Marco Island in Florida.
How It Works
Cruise around the Island with golf carts, available through Marco Island Bike Rentals, along with items like water, helmets and snacks. Book a Street Legal 6 Seater Golf Cart with us online, to hit up the Marco Island Golf Club or simply visit stops like the downtown shopping district, Tigertail Beach, Marco Island Bird Sanctuary among others. If you are like, you may spot gopher tortoises and dolphins, or even a burrowing owl or too! Marco Island is a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity for your family and friends – and we promise to make it a worthwhile and fun one.